As part of its ongoing efforts to foster an ecosystem that enhances 21st-century talent with the right set of skills, Anudip launched Futurepro© developed in collaboration with Capgemini aimed at preparing a global workforce with the skills needed to future-proof their careers in an age of rapid technological change. Futurepro©, would generate 21st Century Professionals and Global Citizens possessing foundational skills to learn in modern technology, effective communication skills, demonstrate order thinking, problem-solving mindset, an ability to ask questions and self-learn, and be resilient team players with high empathy quotient.
Capgemini reinforces its partnership with Anudip by sharing their expertise and insights into design strategies to incorporate critical 21st century concepts that bring complementary capabilities in the curriculum and accelerate the road to impact the future workforce through this product. Through this initiative, Anudip in association with Capgemini prepares the 15+ year age group to build tangible and measurable behaviors relevant to the 21st Century.
Futurepro© is highly scalable, fully virtual, facilitates self-learning with limited facilitation, and drives an engaging learning experience that nurtures curiosity amongst the youth community.
- Make youth curious learners with an ability to self-learn
- Train them to think critically as they encounter and solve problems
- Teach them to communicate effectively, and the value of collaboration and teamwork
- Expand their view of the world as global citizens –enriched by self-awareness, empathy, and cross-cultural understanding
- Ensure they are Information and Communication Technology (ICT) iterate for the 21st century
WHY FUTURE PRO?