As part of its ongoing efforts to foster an ecosystem that enhances 21st century talent with the right set of skills, Anudip launched FuturLearn©, aimed at preparing a global workforce with the skills needed to future-proof their careers in an age of rapid technological change. FuturLearn© would generate 21st Century Professionals and Global Citizens possessing foundational skills in modern technology, effective communication skills, demonstrate order thinking, a problem solving mindset, an ability to ask questions and self-learn and be resilient team-players with a high empathy quotient.
Aimed to prepare 15+ year age-group to build tangible and measureable behaviors relevant to the 21st Century, FuturLearn© is a highly scalable module shaped by deep understanding of the needs of under-served youth.
- Make youth curious learners with an ability to self-learn
- Train them to think critically as they encounter and solve problems
- Teach them to communicate effectively, and the value of collaboration and team work
- Expand their view of the world as global citizens –enriched by self-awareness, empathy and cross-cultural understanding
- Ensure they are Information and Communication Technology (ICT) iterate for the 21st century